La Ryndia Fountain Pen / Ink Pen 3d models collection is available here:
– General – These are the models of the original pens by Caran D’Ache. These models were modelled with special care for details and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The pens are ready to be inserted in your scene.The models basically use subdivision method to look smooth and detailed.
You will also get the render ready scene setup with lights and camera.
– Meshes – The meshes are separated from one another. These are presented as editable polys inside 3ds Max.
– Vray Materials – As this models were primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the pens. Other versions have basic materials.
– Maps – These models use bitmaps for textures and also as displacement maps, originally 4K res. Almost all parts of the pens, including the cap, are uvw unwrapped. Basically you can modify the textures or apply yours depending on your needs. This process is straight forward using Photoshop or other graphical editors.
– Formats – The original file was created in 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ and MAX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
– Information – All preview images are rendered with V-Ray and/or Octane. You will get only the pens and the render ready scene with light setup and not the other stuff that could appear in images or used for the purpose of preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the pens may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. The models are real-world scale.