IKEA Esbjorn chair free 3D model is available here:
– General –
This is a model of the original Esbjörn chair by IKEA. It was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The stool is ready to be inserted in your scene, you will be able to select whichever one you like from the 5 variations present in the file you are going to receive after purchase.
– Meshes – The chair model is presented as a group of meshes, consisting of: front and back legs, seating, lower support, rivets, back support and the fabric cover.
* Total poly-count is well over 3 millions polys, but this is for the entire 5 variations of the chair available in the file. The stool alone has 130K polys, the fabric cover 550K, and the stool with the cover together 880K polys.
If you need less polys for the fabric cover you can easily use ProOptimizer to reduce the poly-count to the number you need.
– Vray Materials – As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the chair. Other versions have basic materials.
– Maps – This model uses 8 maps (various resolutions). All parts of the stool, including the cover, are uvw unwrapped.
– Formats – The original file was created in 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ and MAX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
– Information – All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the chairs and not the scenes used for the preview renders. The material of the chair is Painted Wood (white and black) and the fabric cover has either original yellow/brownish fabric with red stitching, or black and white combination as on the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the chair in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.