- This is a realistic model of a generic house shaped balloon. This balloon was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The model is ready to be inserted in your scene.
- included. The balloon can be used as a decoration element.
- The model is presented here as a separate geometry(editable poly). The mesh is a mix of quads and tris. Balloon model pack consists of 2 versions: one detailed and one simplified. The detailed model consists of 330K polys. And the simplified one has around 43K polys. The front and back parts of the balloon are not welded, so you can easily assign different materials for the front and the back of the model (high detail version only).
- Vray Materials
- Vray version comes with a properly set material – Glossy Reflective Red. Other formats have basic material. So you will have to set up your material specific to your software and render engine.
- The balloon doesn’t come bundled with any texture seen in preview renders. The model is
- . So you can easily apply any texture map with a name, logo or whatever you desire. Beside that the own baked version of HDRI used for lighting this balloon is included in this pack.
- The original file was created for 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive
3DS, FBX, LWO, SKP, C4D, OBJ and MAX files*
- . If you need any other format please inquire via 3D Ocean. Versions for Max 2012 and 2014 are included.
- All preview images were rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the balloon model and one .exr for Image Based Lighting. The material of the model is Glossy Reflective for the vray version only. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the balloon model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that any auxiliary components not described above objects are not included in the product. The models are clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and have real-world scale.